The Santa Clara Broncos (9-5) are favored (by 6 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the San Jose State Spartans (6-4) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
Santa Clara vs. San Jose State Predictions
Santa Clara vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
|Santa Clara||-6||145 points|
Santa Clara vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Santa Clara has gone 5-8-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Broncos have gone 3-3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Santa Clara have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Broncos put up 76.3 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 70.1 the Spartans allow.
- Santa Clara has a 4-3-1 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when scoring more than 70.1 points.
- San Jose State is 9-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Spartans have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- San Jose State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Spartans put up an average of 70.0 points per game, only 1.4 more points than the 68.6 the Broncos give up to opponents.
- San Jose State has put together a 5-1 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.6 points.
Santa Clara vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- Santa Clara and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 145 points seven times this season.
- In San Jose State’s 10 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 145.
- The Broncos average 76.3 points per game against the Spartans’ 70.0, amounting to 1.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 145.
- The 138.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.3 fewer than the 145 total in this contest.
- The Broncos have seen a 141.4 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (145 points) and the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (138.4 points) this season.
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Jalen Williams: 18.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- Keshawn Justice: 14.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 45.4 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (38-for-86)
- Parker Braun: 9.1 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- PJ Pipes: 10.5 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Josip Vrankic: 11.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.9 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (4-for-8)
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 15.2 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.0 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (12-for-20)
- Trey Smith: 11.5 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Trey Anderson: 10.4 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (16-for-35)
- Ibrahima Diallo: 6.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.6 BLK, 47.2 FG%
- Shon Robinson: 8.0 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (6-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.