The Jacksonville Dolphins (7-3) are underdogs (+5.5) in their attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Pittsburgh Panthers (4-7) at 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Petersen Events Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 117.5 points.
Pittsburgh vs. Jacksonville Predictions
Pittsburgh vs. Jacksonville Betting Odds
Pittsburgh vs. Jacksonville Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh has compiled an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Pittsburgh games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Panthers average 60.4 points per game, 6.3 more points than the 54.1 the Dolphins allow.
- Pittsburgh has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 4-4 record overall when putting up more than 54.1 points.
- Jacksonville has compiled a 6-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Dolphins are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Jacksonville’s games have yet to go over the total once out of seven chances this year.
- The Dolphins put up an average of 67.4 points per game, only 2.9 more points than the 64.5 the Panthers give up.
- When it scores more than 64.5 points, Jacksonville is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Pittsburgh vs. Jacksonville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Pittsburgh games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 117.5-point total six times.
- There have been three Jacksonville games that have ended with a combined score over 117.5 points this season.
- The Panthers average 60.4 points per game against the Dolphins’ 67.4, amounting to 10.3 points over the contest’s point total of 117.5.
- The 118.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.1 more than the 117.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Panthers games is 134.1 points, 16.6 more than the over/under of 117.5 points for this contest.
- Dolphins’ games have a total points bet of 132.6 points this season, 15.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 15.1 PTS, 8 REB, 45.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
- Femi Odukale: 10.8 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 6.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 40 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 5.9 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Jamarius Burton: 9.9 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Jordan Davis: 11.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Mike Marsh: 9.2 PTS, 58.7 FG%
- Osayi Osifo: 8.1 PTS, 73.5 FG%
- Tommy Bruner: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Bryce Workman: 6.9 PTS, 50 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.