The Pepperdine Waves (5-8) are big, 14.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Oregon Ducks (6-6) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Matthew Knight Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143 points.
Oregon vs. Pepperdine Predictions
Oregon vs. Pepperdine Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Pepperdine Betting Trends
- Oregon has covered the spread five times this season (5-8-0).
- In games they have played as 14.5-point favorites or more, the Ducks have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, seven of Oregon’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Ducks record only 2.4 fewer points per game (70.8) than the Waves allow (73.2).
- When Oregon scores more than 73.2 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Pepperdine is 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Pepperdine’s games have gone over the total four times this year.
- The Waves’ 68.4 points per game are only 1.6 more points than the 66.8 the Ducks give up.
- When it scores more than 66.8 points, Pepperdine is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
Oregon vs. Pepperdine Over/Under Trends
- Oregon and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s total of 143 points four times this season.
- This season, six games Pepperdine played finished with a combined score over 143 points.
- The point total for the game of 143 is 3.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Ducks (70.8 points per game) and the Waves (68.4 points per game).
- The 140 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.0 fewer than the 143 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Ducks games is 135.1 points, 7.9 fewer than the over/under of 143 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates the average total points bet in Waves’ games (143.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (143 points).
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 12.2 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (23-for-55)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.3 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
- Jacob Young: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Houston Mallette: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
- Jade’ Smith: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 37.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (20-for-48)
- Keith Fisher III: 8.5 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Jan Zidek: 12.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.