The Oregon State Beavers (1-10) host the Nicholls State Colonels (8-4) after losing six straight home games. The Beavers are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 11:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 21, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.5.
Oregon State vs. Nicholls State Predictions
Oregon State vs. Nicholls State Betting Odds
|Oregon State||-5.5||144.5 points|
Oregon State vs. Nicholls State Betting Trends
- Oregon State is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beavers have not covered a spread when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites (0-4).
- Games involving Oregon State have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 65.7 points per game the Beavers put up are the same as the Colonels allow.
- Oregon State is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Nicholls State has covered the spread six times in seven games with a set spread.
- The Colonels have a perfect 4-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Nicholls State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of seven chances this season.
- The Colonels put up an average of 81.0 points per game, 7.9 more points than the 73.1 the Beavers allow.
- Nicholls State has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games it scores more than 73.1 points.
Oregon State vs. Nicholls State Over/Under Trends
- Five Oregon State games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 144.5 points.
- This season, three games Nicholls State played finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.7 points per game, 2.2 points more than the total of 144.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140 points per game, 4.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Beavers games is 136.0 points, 8.5 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (144.5 points) and the average total points bet in Colonels’ games (143.4 points) this season.
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Abdul Alatishe: 11.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 54.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Dashawn Davis: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.8 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Jarod Lucas: 11.9 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- Ahmad Rand: 6.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 56.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Gianni Hunt: 3.8 PTS, 26.9 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
Nicholls State Team Leaders
- Jitaurious Gordon: 19.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (41-for-104)
- Devante Carter: 11.1 PTS, 2.0 STL, 43.4 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Pierce Spencer: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Emmanuel Little: 7.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- Emanuel Littles: 6.6 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.