The Ohio Bobcats (8-2) are heavy favorites (-22.5) as they attempt to build on a six-game home winning streak when they host the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (3-8) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Convocation Center Ohio. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 138.5 in the matchup.
Ohio vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions
Ohio vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Odds
Ohio vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- Ohio is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, three of Ohio’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Bobcats average 72.3 points per game, just 1.8 more points than the 70.5 the Spartans give up.
- Ohio is 3-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- South Carolina Upstate has covered the spread seven times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Spartans are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 22.5-point underdogs.
- South Carolina Upstate’s games have gone over the total five times out of nine chances this year.
- The Spartans score just 1.3 more points per game (67.5) than the Bobcats allow (66.2).
- South Carolina Upstate has put together a 1-1-1 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.2 points.
Ohio vs. South Carolina Upstate Over/Under Trends
- This season, Ohio and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 138.5 points four times.
- This season, five of South Carolina Upstate’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- The total for the game of 138.5 is 1.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (72.3 points per game) and the Spartans (67.5 points per game).
- The 136.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.8 fewer than the 138.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bobcats have seen a 146.2 over/under in their games this season, 7.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (141.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (138.5 points).
Ohio Team Leaders
- Jason Carter: 13.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.6 STL, 1.4 BLK, 43.1 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Mark Sears: 17 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.3 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
- Ben Vander Plas: 12.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Miles Brown: 8.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Ben Roderick: 7.1 PTS, 27.6 FG%, 15.9 3PT% (7-for-44)
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 13.3 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Jordan Gainey: 9.3 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (20-for-44)
- Josh Aldrich: 4.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Dalvin White: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.3 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Nick Alves: 6.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.