The New Mexico Lobos (6-6) take the court against the Norfolk State Spartans (9-3) as 7.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5.
New Mexico vs. Norfolk State Predictions
New Mexico vs. Norfolk State Betting Odds
|New Mexico||-7.5||151.5 points|
New Mexico vs. Norfolk State Betting Trends
- New Mexico is 7-3-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Lobos have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, eight of New Mexico’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Lobos put up 17.3 more points per game (80.5) than the Spartans allow (63.2).
- New Mexico has a 6-3-1 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall when scoring more than 63.2 points.
- Norfolk State is 8-1-1 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Norfolk State have hit the over three times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Spartans score an average of 75.8 points per game, only 3.0 fewer points than the 78.8 the Lobos allow to opponents.
- Norfolk State has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 78.8 points.
New Mexico vs. Norfolk State Over/Under Trends
- Eight New Mexico games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- This season, Norfolk State has played just two games with a combined score over 151.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.3 points per game, 4.8 points more than the over/under of 151.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142 points per game, 9.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lobos have seen a 147.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.1 points more than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (140.4 points).
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 15.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (18-for-60)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 18.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Gethro Muscadin: 9.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 48.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Javonte Johnson: 9.0 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (18-for-37)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 6.8 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 42.0 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
Norfolk State Team Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr.: 14.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Kris Bankston: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 77.6 FG%
- Christian Ings: 10.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.1 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
- Caheim Brown: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Tyrese: 6.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.