The Nevada Wolf Pack (6-4) are favored (-5.5) to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Grand Canyon Antelopes (10-2) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Lawlor Events Center. The matchup’s point total is 139.
Nevada vs. Grand Canyon Predictions
Nevada vs. Grand Canyon Betting Odds
Nevada vs. Grand Canyon Betting Trends
- Nevada is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Games involving Nevada have hit the over four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack put up 79.2 points per game, 21.4 more points than the 57.8 the Antelopes give up.
- Nevada has a 3-5 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when scoring more than 57.8 points.
- Grand Canyon is 6-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Antelopes have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Grand Canyon’s games have gone over the total four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Antelopes put up just 2.1 fewer points per game (72.3) than the Wolf Pack allow (74.4).
- Grand Canyon is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 74.4 points.
Nevada vs. Grand Canyon Over/Under Trends
- Nevada and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s total of 139 points eight times this season.
- There have been three Grand Canyon games that have finished with a combined score higher than 139 points this season.
- The Wolf Pack average 79.2 points per game against the Antelopes’ 72.3, totaling 12.5 points over the game’s point total of 139.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.2 points per game, 6.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Wolf Pack games is 150.7 points, 11.7 more than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- Antelopes games have an over/under of 134.5 points this season, 4.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Nevada Team Leaders
- Grant Sherfield: 20.0 PTS, 6.5 AST, 47.0 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Desmond Cambridge: 17.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (33-for-86)
- Warren Washington: 10.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 59.2 FG%
- Will Baker: 12.2 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (12-for-24)
- Kenan Blackshear: 5.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 31.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.9 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (28-for-69)
- Gabe McGlothan: 9.7 PTS, 7.0 REB, 42.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Holland Woods: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (23-for-54)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.1 PTS, 52.5 FG%
- Chance McMillian: 5.3 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.