The Mississippi State Bulldogs (8-3) face the Winthrop Eagles (6-5) as 9.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
Mississippi State vs. Winthrop Predictions
Mississippi State vs. Winthrop Betting Odds
|Mississippi State||-9.5||141.5 points|
Mississippi State vs. Winthrop Betting Trends
- Mississippi State is 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, four of Mississippi State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulldogs record 73.3 points per game, just 1.8 fewer points than the 75.1 the Eagles allow.
- Mississippi State has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when putting up more than 75.1 points.
- Winthrop has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-7-0).
- The Eagles have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Winthrop games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of nine chances this year.
- The Eagles’ 79 points per game are 17.7 more points than the 61.3 the Bulldogs give up.
- Winthrop has put together a 3-5 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 61.3 points.
Mississippi State vs. Winthrop Over/Under Trends
- Mississippi State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s over/under of 141.5 points just twice this season.
- Five of Winthrop’s games ended with a combined score higher than 141.5 points this season.
- The Bulldogs average 73.3 points per game against the Eagles’ 79, amounting to 10.8 points over the contest’s total of 141.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.1 fewer points than the 136.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 136.9 points, 4.6 fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (147.9 points).
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 16.5 PTS, 44 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (15-for-54)
- Shakeel Moore: 10.7 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Garrison Brooks: 11.4 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- D.J. Jeffries: 10.2 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Cameron Matthews: 3.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 66.7 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
Winthrop Team Leaders
- D.J. Burns: 16.6 PTS, 61.1 FG%
- Patrick Good: 12.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.7 FG%, 46.1 3PT% (35-for-76)
- Cory Hightower: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.8 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (18-for-39)
- Michael Anumba: 7.2 PTS, 44 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Kelton Talford: 8 PTS, 57.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.