The Merrimack Warriors (4-8) are 7.5-point underdogs as they look to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Maine Black Bears (3-6) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Cross Insurance Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 115.5.
Merrimack vs. Maine Predictions
Merrimack vs. Maine Betting Odds
Merrimack vs. Maine Betting Trends
- Merrimack has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-2-0).
- This season, three of Merrimack’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Warriors average 56.2 points per game, 10.7 fewer points than the 66.9 the Black Bears allow.
- Maine is 5-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Black Bears have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, Maine’s games have hit the over twice out of six chances.
- The Black Bears average just 4.1 fewer points per game (59.2) than the Warriors allow their opponents to score (63.3).
Merrimack vs. Maine Over/Under Trends
- Merrimack and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s total of 115.5 points seven times this season.
- There have been five Maine games that have ended with a combined score over 115.5 points this season.
- The Warriors average 56.2 points per game against the Black Bears’ 59.2, amounting to 0.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 115.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.2 points per game, 14.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Warriors games is 126.5 points, 11 more than the over/under of 115.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 13.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Black Bears’ games this season (129.4 points).
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 14.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 2.1 BLK, 48.4 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 8.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 38.3 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (5-for-28)
- Ziggy Reid: 7.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 23.8 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (16-for-59)
- Malik Edmead: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
- Mykel Derring: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (26-for-63)
Maine Team Leaders
- Vukasin Masic: 9.2 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- LeChaun DuHart: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 24 FG%, 22.8 3PT% (13-for-57)
- Adefolarin Adetogun: 4.6 PTS, 30.6 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Chris Efretuei: 5.8 PTS, 70.4 FG%
- Peter Filipovity: 4.1 PTS, 36.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.