The Bellarmine Knights (6-7) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a five-game home winning streak when they take on the Loyola Marymount Lions (6-5) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Knights Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.5.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Bellarmine Predictions
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Bellarmine Betting Odds
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-3.5||138.5 points|
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Bellarmine Betting Trends
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has put together a record of 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Lions have an ATS record of 1-4.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The 68.5 points per game the Lions put up are only one more point than the Knights allow (67.5).
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- Bellarmine is 7-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Knights have gone 6-1 against the spread.
- Bellarmine games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of nine chances this year.
- The Knights score an average of 70.5 points per game, the same as the Lions give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.5 points, Bellarmine is 2-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Bellarmine Over/Under Trends
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (138.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, five games Bellarmine played finished with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139 points per game, 0.5 points more than the over/under of 138.5 for this matchup.
- The 138 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.5 fewer than the 138.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Lions have seen a 139.1 average over/under in their games this season, 0.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates the average total points bet in Knights’ games (141.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (138.5 points).
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 16.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Joe Quintana: 13.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (33-for-77)
- Keli Leaupepe: 9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Dameone Douglas: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 59.7 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Cameron Shelton: 7.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 16 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.1 STL, 50 FG%, 14.8 3PT% (4-for-27)
- CJ Fleming: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
- Juston Betz: 6.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 58.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Curt Hopf: 8.2 PTS, 61 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Alec Pfriem: 6.7 PTS, 61.5 FG%, 48.4 3PT% (15-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.