The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (1-8) will try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Albany (NY) Great Danes (3-8) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Stabler Arena as 3.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 131.5 for the matchup.
Lehigh vs. Albany (NY) Predictions
Lehigh vs. Albany (NY) Betting Odds
Lehigh vs. Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- Lehigh is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountain Hawks have not covered a spread when they are at least 3.5-point favorites (0-4).
- This season, Lehigh’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Mountain Hawks average 64.8 points per game, just 3.7 fewer points than the 68.5 the Great Danes give up.
- Lehigh has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 1-4 record overall when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- Albany (NY) has registered a 9-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Great Danes are a perfect 8-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Albany (NY) have hit the over twice this season.
- The Great Danes put up an average of 57.8 points per game, 15.6 fewer points than the 73.4 the Mountain Hawks give up to opponents.
Lehigh vs. Albany (NY) Over/Under Trends
- Lehigh and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, three of Albany (NY)’s games have ended with a score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Mountain Hawks average 64.8 points per game against the Great Danes’ 57.8, amounting to 8.9 points under the game’s over/under of 131.5.
- The 141.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 10.4 more than the 131.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Mountain Hawks have seen a 137.3 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates the average total points bet in Great Danes’ games (134.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points).
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 11.8 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Dominic Parolin: 7.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 BLK, 44.6 FG%
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.3 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Marques Wilson: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.0 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Reed Fenton: 6.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Matt Cerruti: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (20-for-44)
- Jamel Horton: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
- Trey Hutcheson: 6.9 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Justin Neely: 6.3 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (2-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.