The Drexel Dragons (5-5) are only 1-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the La Salle Explorers (5-5) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Tom Gola Arena. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.
La Salle vs. Drexel Predictions
La Salle vs. Drexel Betting Odds
|La Salle||-1||141 points|
La Salle vs. Drexel Betting Trends
- La Salle has compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Explorers are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- La Salle’s games have gone over the total five times out of nine chances this season.
- The 70.5 points per game the Explorers score are the same as the Dragons give up.
- When La Salle scores more than 72.9 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Drexel has gone 6-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dragons are 5-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Drexel’s games have gone over the total four times out of eight chances this season.
- The Dragons score an average of 75.6 points per game, just 4.2 more points than the 71.4 the Explorers give up to opponents.
- Drexel is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 71.4 points.
La Salle vs. Drexel Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of La Salle’s nine games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 141 points.
- This season, four games Drexel played finished with a combined score higher than 141 points.
- The Explorers average 70.5 points per game against the Dragons’ 75.6, totaling 5.1 points over the matchup’s total of 141.
- These two teams surrender a combined 144.3 points per game, 3.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Explorers have seen a 141.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (141 points) and the average total points bet in Dragons’ games (139.2 points) this season.
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 8.7 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 42.9 FG%
- Anwar Gill: 6.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 52.2 FG%
- Christian Ray: 5.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 44.4 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Jack Clark: 9.0 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Josh Nickelberry: 12.8 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
Drexel Team Leaders
- James Butler: 14.5 PTS, 10.3 REB, 59.1 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Camren Wynter: 14.0 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Melik Martin: 9.8 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Amari Williams: 5.0 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 43.2 FG%
- Xavier Bell: 10.1 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (4-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.