The Colorado Buffaloes (9-3) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the No. 7 Kansas Jayhawks (9-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 as 9.5-point underdogs. The Jayhawks have won five games in a row. The over/under in the matchup is set at 144.
Kansas vs. Colorado Predictions
Kansas vs. Colorado Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered the spread four times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Jayhawks are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, Kansas’ games have hit the over seven times out of nine chances.
- The 85.8 points per game the Jayhawks average are 20.6 more points than the Buffaloes allow (65.2).
- Kansas is 4-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 65.2 points.
- Colorado is 4-9-1 against the spread this year.
- The Buffaloes have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Colorado have hit the over six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes’ 71.0 points per game are only 3.5 more points than the 67.5 the Jayhawks give up.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Colorado is 1-3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Kansas vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kansas games have hit the over on this game’s 144-point over/under seven times.
- Five of Colorado’s games ended with a combined score higher than 144 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 144 is 12.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jayhawks (85.8 points per game) and the Buffaloes (71.0 points per game).
- The 132.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 11.3 fewer than the 144 total in this contest.
- The Jayhawks have seen a 142.8 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.9 points more than the average over/under in Buffaloes’ games this season (136.1 points).
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 16.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 62.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Ochai Agbaji: 22.0 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 48.4 3PT% (31-for-64)
- Remy Martin: 10.9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
- David McCormack: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.2 FG%
- Dajuan Harris: 3.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 13.3 PTS, 8.1 REB, 44.0 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Evan Battey: 12.7 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 53.3 3PT% (8-for-15)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Eli Parquet: 7.8 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Tristan da Silva: 7.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.