The McNeese Cowboys (3-8) visit the Kansas State Wildcats (7-3) after losing five straight road games. The Wildcats are double-digit favorites by 20.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 21, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 136.5.
Kansas State vs. McNeese Predictions
Kansas State vs. McNeese Betting Odds
|Kansas State||-20.5||136.5 points|
Kansas State vs. McNeese Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Kansas State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The 70.6 points per game the Wildcats put up are 5.0 fewer points than the Cowboys give up (75.6).
- When Kansas State puts up more than 75.6 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- McNeese is 8-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 20.5 points or more, the Cowboys have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- McNeese games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of nine chances this year.
- The Cowboys put up 12.2 more points per game (71.7) than the Wildcats allow (59.5).
- McNeese has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 3-6 overall record in games it scores more than 59.5 points.
Kansas State vs. McNeese Over/Under Trends
- Kansas State and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- This season, seven games McNeese played finished with a combined score over 136.5 points.
- The Wildcats average 70.6 points per game against the Cowboys’ 71.7, amounting to 5.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 136.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.1 points per game, 1.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Wildcats games is 2.9 points fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (146.1 points).
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Markquis Nowell: 12.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 40.0 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- Mark Smith: 9.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 44.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
- Nijel Pack: 12.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (21-for-49)
- Ismael Massoud: 8.2 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Kaosi Ezeagu: 7.6 PTS, 75.7 FG%
McNeese Team Leaders
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 60.9 FG%
- Myles Lewis: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.7 FG%
- Christian Shumate: 7.4 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 10.5 3PT% (2-for-19)
- Kellon Taylor: 8.9 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Harwin Francois: 6.1 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.