The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (5-6) face the Little Rock Trojans (5-6) as 7.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
Jacksonville State vs. Little Rock Predictions
Jacksonville State vs. Little Rock Betting Odds
|Jacksonville State||-7.5||135.5 points|
Jacksonville State vs. Little Rock Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread seven times this season (7-3-0).
- The Gamecocks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Jacksonville State’s games have hit the over five times out of 10 chances.
- The Gamecocks score 70.7 points per game, only 0.6 fewer points than the 71.3 the Trojans give up.
- When Jacksonville State scores more than 71.3 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Little Rock has covered the spread in each of its nine games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this year, the Trojans went 5-0 against the spread.
- Little Rock games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of nine chances this year.
- The Trojans put up an average of 70.5 points per game, only three more points than the 67.5 the Gamecocks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Little Rock is 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Jacksonville State vs. Little Rock Over/Under Trends
- Four Jacksonville State games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- Six of Little Rock’s games finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- The Gamecocks average 70.7 points per game against the Trojans’ 70.5, totaling 5.7 points over the game’s point total of 135.5.
- The 138.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.3 more than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- The Gamecocks have seen a 133.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Trojans’ games have a total points bet of 138.9 points this season, 3.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 15.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Kayne Henry: 8.3 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Brandon Huffman: 9.2 PTS, 61 FG%
- Jalen Gibbs: 8.5 PTS, 29.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Jalen Finch: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Little Rock Team Leaders
- Isaiah Palermo: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.2 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
- Marko Lukic: 10.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (12-for-49)
- Jovan Stulic: 9.1 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Nikola Maric: 12.8 PTS, 53.1 FG%
- Kevin Osawe: 7.6 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.