The SE Louisiana Lions (4-8) are heavy underdogs (by 26.5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Iowa Hawkeyes (8-3) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 155.5.
Iowa vs. SE Louisiana Predictions
Iowa vs. SE Louisiana Betting Odds
Iowa vs. SE Louisiana Betting Trends
- Iowa is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawkeyes are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 26.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Iowa have hit the over eight times this season.
- The 87.1 points per game the Hawkeyes average are 12.7 more points than the Lions allow (74.4).
- Iowa has a 6-3 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when putting up more than 74.4 points.
- SE Louisiana is 9-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This year, SE Louisiana’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The Lions average 5.9 more points per game (76.7) than the Hawkeyes allow their opponents to score (70.8).
- When it scores more than 70.8 points, SE Louisiana is 1-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
Iowa vs. SE Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- This season, Iowa and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 155.5 points five times.
- This season, four of SE Louisiana’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 155.5 points.
- The Hawkeyes average 87.1 points per game against the Lions’ 76.7, amounting to 8.3 points over the matchup’s point total of 155.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 10.3 fewer points than the 145.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Hawkeyes games is 148.5 points, 7.0 fewer than the over/under of 155.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 12.6 points more than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (142.9 points).
Iowa Team Leaders
- Keegan Murray: 23.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.6 STL, 2.1 BLK, 57.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Kris Murray: 10.1 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (16-for-32)
- Patrick McCaffery: 9.4 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Tony Perkins: 9.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Filip Rebraca: 5.7 PTS, 60.0 FG%
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 11.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.0 BLK, 58.0 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Keon Clergeot: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.0 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Joe Kasperzyk: 8.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.7 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
- Roger McFarlane: 5.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (8-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.