The No. 9 Iowa State Cyclones (11-0) are heavily favored (by 27.5 points) to extend a nine-game home winning streak when they host the Chicago State Cougars (4-7) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 126.5.
Iowa State vs. Chicago State Predictions
Iowa State vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
|Iowa State||-27.5||126.5 points|
Iowa State vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- Iowa State has compiled a 3-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cyclones have not covered the spread when they are at least 27.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Iowa State’s games have gone over the total twice out of 10 chances this season.
- The Cyclones put up 72.5 points per game, only 1.4 more points than the 71.1 the Cougars allow.
- Iowa State has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- Chicago State is 9-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cougars are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 27.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Chicago State have hit the over six times this year.
- The Cougars average just 4.9 more points per game (61.7) than the Cyclones allow their opponents to score (56.8).
- When it scores more than 56.8 points, Chicago State is 8-1 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
Iowa State vs. Chicago State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Iowa State games have hit the over on this game’s 126.5-point total six times.
- Eight of Chicago State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 126.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.2 points per game, 7.7 points more than the point total of 126.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.4 fewer points than the 127.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cyclones games is 139.7 points, 13.2 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.2 points separates the average total points bet in Cougars’ games (136.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (126.5 points).
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 16.6 PTS, 8 REB, 1.4 STL, 51.5 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
- Tyrese Hunter: 10.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 2.2 STL, 35.1 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (9-for-42)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 11.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 33.1 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (13-for-53)
- Aljaz Kunc: 7.8 PTS, 58.7 FG%, 56 3PT% (14-for-25)
- Caleb Grill: 7.4 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (20-for-44)
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Brandon Betson: 15.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (28-for-70)
- Jahsean Corbett: 11.3 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Coreyoun Rushin: 8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 44.6 FG%
- Dominique Alexander: 6.2 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Teddy Bayi Ba Mandeng: 2.7 PTS, 33.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.