The George Mason Patriots (6-5) square off against the American Eagles (4-7) as double-digit, 15.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 139.5.
George Mason vs. American Predictions
George Mason vs. American Betting Odds
|George Mason||-15.5||139.5 points|
George Mason vs. American Betting Trends
- George Mason has covered the spread seven times this season (7-5-0).
- George Mason games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Patriots average 73.3 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than the 79.2 the Eagles give up.
- George Mason is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 79.2 points.
- American has put together a record of 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- American games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
- The Eagles score an average of 67.5 points per game, only 0.1 more points than the 67.4 the Patriots allow.
- American has put together a 5-1 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
George Mason vs. American Over/Under Trends
- Seven George Mason games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- Six of American’s games ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.8 points per game, 1.3 points more than the point total of 139.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 7.1 fewer points than the 146.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Patriots have seen a 141.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (137.8 points) this season.
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 18.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 59.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Davonte Gaines: 11.1 PTS, 8 REB, 53.6 FG%, 51.6 3PT% (16-for-31)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 14.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- De’Von Cooper: 12.7 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Xavier Johnson: 4.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 13.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Matt Rogers: 10 PTS, 65.8 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.7 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Johnny O’Neil: 9.6 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Connor Nelson: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.