The Florida Atlantic Owls (7-5) take on the High Point Panthers (5-6) as just 2.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Florida Atlantic vs. High Point Predictions
Florida Atlantic vs. High Point Betting Odds
|Florida Atlantic||-2.5||134.5 points|
Florida Atlantic vs. High Point Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread six times in nine games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Owls went 3-2 against the spread.
- Florida Atlantic games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Owls score 76.6 points per game, 6.7 more points than the 69.9 the Panthers give up.
- When Florida Atlantic scores more than 69.9 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- High Point has gone 5-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 4-1.
- High Point games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of eight chances this season.
- The Panthers score an average of 73.6 points per game, 5.3 more points than the 68.3 the Owls allow.
- High Point has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
Florida Atlantic vs. High Point Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Florida Atlantic’s nine games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- This season, six of High Point’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points.
- The Owls average 76.6 points per game against the Panthers’ 73.6, totaling 15.7 points over the matchup’s point total of 134.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.2 points per game, 3.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Owls have seen a 141.1 over/under in their games this season, 6.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.4 points separates the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (139.9 points) and this game’s over/under (134.5 points).
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Michael Forrest: 15.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (35-for-94)
- Alijah Martin: 12.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- Bryan Greenlee: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.2 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Everett Winchester: 7.5 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Vladislav Goldin: 5.5 PTS, 47.5 FG%
High Point Team Leaders
- John-Michael Wright: 21.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (32-for-76)
- Zach Austin: 14.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 3.4 BLK, 39.4 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Jaden House: 11 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Bryant Randleman: 7.7 PTS, 2.3 STL, 51.7 FG%
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 6.1 PTS, 53.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.