The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (5-4) are favored (by 4 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Dartmouth Big Green (3-7) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 122.
CSU Bakersfield vs. Dartmouth Predictions
CSU Bakersfield vs. Dartmouth Betting Odds
|CSU Bakersfield||-4||122 points|
CSU Bakersfield vs. Dartmouth Betting Trends
- CSU Bakersfield has covered the spread four times in six games with a set spread.
- The Roadrunners have not covered a spread when playing as at least 4-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, CSU Bakersfield’s games have hit the over twice out of six chances.
- The Roadrunners average just 4.6 fewer points per game (67.0) than the Big Green allow (71.6).
- Dartmouth has put together an 8-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this year, the Big Green have gone 7-0 against the spread.
- Dartmouth games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of nine chances this year.
- The Big Green score 6.9 more points per game (70.0) than the Roadrunners give up (63.1).
- Dartmouth has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record in games it scores more than 63.1 points.
CSU Bakersfield vs. Dartmouth Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of CSU Bakersfield’s six games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 122 points.
- This season, eight of Dartmouth’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 122 points.
- The over/under for the game of 122 is 15.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Roadrunners (67.0 points per game) and the Big Green (70.0 points per game).
- The 134.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 12.7 more than the 122 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Roadrunners games is 131.4 points, 9.4 more than the over/under of 122 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Big Green’s games this season (132.3 points).
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Justin McCall: 9.2 PTS, 52.4 FG%
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.6 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Shaun Williams: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.2 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Shawn Stith: 5.6 PTS, 50.0 FG%
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Brendan Barry: 15.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.3 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (35-for-81)
- Aaryn Rai: 11.6 PTS, 7.0 REB, 45.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Taurus Samuels: 11.4 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Garrison Wade: 5.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Cam Krystowiak: 8.0 PTS, 59.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.