The Cal Baptist Lancers (8-3) are heavily favored (by 10 points) to continue an eight-game home winning streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (5-7) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 149.
Cal Baptist vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions
Cal Baptist vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Odds
|Cal Baptist||-10||149 points|
Cal Baptist vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- Cal Baptist is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lancers are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Games involving Cal Baptist have hit the over three times out of nine chances this season.
- The 72.4 points per game the Lancers score are 5.0 fewer points than the Redhawks allow (77.4).
- When Cal Baptist scores more than 77.4 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Southeast Missouri State has covered the spread seven times over 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 10 points or more so far this season, the Redhawks went 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, six of Southeast Missouri State’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Redhawks’ 72.7 points per game are 7.5 more points than the 65.2 the Lancers allow to opponents.
- Southeast Missouri State is 3-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
Cal Baptist vs. Southeast Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have combined to score more than 149 points in a game just twice this season.
- This season, four games Southeast Missouri State played finished with a combined score higher than 149 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.1 points per game, 3.9 points fewer than the over/under of 149 for this game.
- The 142.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.4 fewer than the 149 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Lancers games is 5.2 points fewer than the over/under of 149 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.1 points separates this game’s over/under (149 points) and the average total points bet in Redhawks’ games (143.9 points) this season.
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Taran Armstrong: 11.7 PTS, 7.0 REB, 7.8 AST, 45.8 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Daniel Akin: 12.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 72.1 FG%
- Reed Nottage: 10.9 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Chance Hunter: 7.8 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Ty Rowell: 8.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Phillip Russell: 14.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.9 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (24-for-53)
- Nygal Russell: 8.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 48.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Eric Reed Jr.: 14.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)
- Chris Harris: 11.0 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Nana Akenten: 5.0 PTS, 29.0 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.