The Bradley Braves (5-6) are just 3-point favorites as they look to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Sam Houston Bearkats (4-7) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Bernard Johnson Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.
Bradley vs. Sam Houston Predictions
Bradley vs. Sam Houston Betting Odds
Bradley vs. Sam Houston Betting Trends
- Bradley has registered a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Braves have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Bradley’s games have gone over the total four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Braves average 70.6 points per game, only 4.6 more points than the 66.0 the Bearkats give up.
- When Bradley totals more than 66.0 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Sam Houston has covered the spread eight times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Bearkats are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Sam Houston’s games have gone over the total three times out of nine chances this season.
- The Bearkats put up an average of 73.9 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 66.8 the Braves give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.8 points, Sam Houston is 1-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
Bradley vs. Sam Houston Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Bradley’s 10 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 134 points.
- This season, four games Sam Houston played finished with a combined score over 134 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 134 is 10.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Braves (70.6 points per game) and the Bearkats (73.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 132.8 points per game, 1.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Braves have seen a 137.3 over/under in their games this season, 3.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Bearkats’ games this season (136.8 points).
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 15.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 49.0 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Rienk Mast: 8.0 PTS, 9.0 REB, 37.6 FG%, 15.2 3PT% (5-for-33)
- Malevy Leons: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 51.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Ja’Shon Henry: 11.2 PTS, 51.1 FG%
- Mikey Howell: 3.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 19.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 42.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (30-for-81)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.8 FG%
- Demarkus Lampley: 12.5 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Javion May: 5.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 51.0 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Jaden Ray: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.