The Elon Phoenix (3-9) are heavy underdogs (by 18.5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Arkansas Razorbacks (9-2) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 153.5 in the matchup.
Arkansas vs. Elon Predictions
Arkansas vs. Elon Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Elon Betting Trends
- Arkansas has registered a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 18.5-point favorites.
- Arkansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Razorbacks record 81.5 points per game, only 4.7 more points than the 76.8 the Phoenix give up.
- Arkansas is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 76.8 points.
- Elon has covered the spread nine times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Phoenix have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 18.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Elon’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Phoenix put up an average of 70.0 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 71.1 the Razorbacks give up to opponents.
- Elon has put together a 0-2 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71.1 points.
Arkansas vs. Elon Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (153.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been three Elon games that have ended with a combined score over 153.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.5 points per game, 2.0 points fewer than the over/under of 153.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 147.9 points per game, 5.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Razorbacks games is 146.6 points, 6.9 fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 14.6 points more than the average over/under in Phoenix’s games this season (138.9 points).
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.3 PTS, 2.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- Jaylin Williams: 7.0 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 56.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Au’Diese Toney: 12.1 PTS, 66.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Davonte Davis: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Chris Lykes: 12.5 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 10.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.7 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Hunter Woods: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Hunter McIntosh: 10.3 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Torrence Watson: 11.5 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Zac Ervin: 10.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.