The No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (9-2) are favored (by 8 points) to build on a seven-game home win streak when they host the Davidson Wildcats (8-2) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 149 points.
Alabama vs. Davidson Predictions
Alabama vs. Davidson Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Davidson Betting Trends
- Alabama has put together a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 8 points or more so far this season, the Crimson Tide went 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, Alabama’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Crimson Tide score 19.9 more points per game (83.4) than the Wildcats give up (63.5).
- Alabama is 5-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- Davidson is a perfect 11-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- This season, seven of Davidson’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Wildcats score an average of 75.1 points per game, just 2.3 more points than the 72.8 the Crimson Tide give up.
- Davidson is 7-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it scores more than 72.8 points.
Alabama vs. Davidson Over/Under Trends
- This season, Alabama and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 149 points eight times.
- This season, Davidson has played only two games with a combined score higher than 149 points.
- The Crimson Tide average 83.4 points per game against the Wildcats’ 75.1, amounting to 9.5 points over the contest’s over/under of 149.
- These two teams surrender a combined 136.3 points per game, 12.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Crimson Tide games is 153.0 points, 4.0 more than the over/under of 149 points for this contest.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 135.5 points this season, 13.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 16.5 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (37-for-88)
- Keon Ellis: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.9 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.8 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (17-for-61)
- JD Davison: 9.1 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Charles Bediako: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 2.2 BLK, 70.0 FG%
Davidson Team Leaders
- Hyunjung Lee: 18.1 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (27-for-67)
- Luka Brajkovic: 11.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 55.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Foster Loyer: 15.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 53.3 3PT% (32-for-60)
- Mike Jones: 11.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.4 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 57.1 3PT% (4-for-7)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.