The Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-5) are 6-point underdogs as they look to break a five-game road losing streak when they take on the Valparaiso Beacons (5-6) on Monday, December 20, 2021 at Athletics-Recreation Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.
Valparaiso vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Valparaiso vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Odds
Valparaiso vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Valparaiso is 4-3-1 against the spread this season.
- Valparaiso’s games have gone over the total five times out of eight chances this season.
- The Beacons score 73.5 points per game, only 4.3 fewer points than the 77.8 the Eagles give up.
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread nine times this year (9-0-0).
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- This season, Eastern Michigan’s games have hit the over six times out of nine chances.
- The Eagles’ 73.7 points per game are 6.2 more points than the 67.5 the Beacons allow.
- Eastern Michigan is 4-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 67.5 points.
Valparaiso vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, Valparaiso games have hit the over on this game’s 137-point total three times.
- In Eastern Michigan’s nine games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 137.
- The Beacons average 73.5 points per game against the Eagles’ 73.7, amounting to 10.2 points over the contest’s point total of 137.
- The 145.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.3 more than the 137 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Beacons games is 3.4 points fewer than the over/under of 137 points in this contest.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 142.4 points this season, 5.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Valparaiso Team Leaders
- Sheldon Edwards: 12.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.5 BLK, 38.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- Thomas Kithier: 10.5 PTS, 62.2 FG%
- Trevor Anderson: 11.0 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Ben Krikke: 15.5 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Kevion Taylor: 9.4 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- James Scott: 15.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Noah Farrakhan: 17.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (14-for-34)
- Bryce McBride: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.0 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
- Colin Golson Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Nathan Scott: 5.9 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.