The Lamar Cardinals (2-10) are 2-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the UL Monroe Warhawks (7-4) on Monday, December 20, 2021 at Montagne Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.5.
UL Monroe vs. Lamar Predictions
UL Monroe vs. Lamar Betting Odds
|UL Monroe||-2||138.5 points|
UL Monroe vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- UL Monroe is 7-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Warhawks have an ATS record of 3-0.
- UL Monroe games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of eight chances this season.
- The Warhawks score 9.2 more points per game (80.7) than the Cardinals give up (71.5).
- When UL Monroe totals more than 71.5 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Lamar has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-0-0).
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 9-0 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Lamar have hit the over six times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Cardinals’ 62.2 points per game are 13.2 fewer points than the 75.4 the Warhawks give up to opponents.
UL Monroe vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- This season, every UL Monroe game has gone over this game’s 138.5-point total.
- This season, five games Lamar played finished with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- The Warhawks average 80.7 points per game against the Cardinals’ 62.2, totaling 4.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 138.5.
- The 146.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.4 more than the 138.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Warhawks have seen a 143.5 over/under in their games this season, 5.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates this game’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (138.2 points) this season.
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Andre Jones: 13.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 15.0 3PT% (3-for-20)
- Russell Harrison: 11.0 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Elijah Gonzales: 7.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.0 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Koreem Ozier: 13.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.9 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Thomas Howell: 9.5 PTS, 64.3 FG%
Lamar Team Leaders
- Davion Buster: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- C.J. Roberts: 14.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Lincoln Smith: 4.8 PTS, 39.1 FG%
- Valentin Catt: 4.0 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%
- Kasen Harrison: 10.7 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.