The UC Irvine Anteaters (5-3) hit the court against the Duquesne Dukes (4-7) as 7-point favorites on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 131.5.
UC Irvine vs. Duquesne Predictions
UC Irvine vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
|UC Irvine||-7||131.5 points|
UC Irvine vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- UC Irvine has put together a record of 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Anteaters have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Games involving UC Irvine have hit the over once out of seven chances this season.
- The 70.3 points per game the Anteaters score are the same as the Dukes give up.
- UC Irvine has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 72.7 points.
- Duquesne has put together a record of 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Dukes have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Duquesne games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Dukes score 13.5 more points per game (69.5) than the Anteaters allow (56).
- Duquesne is 4-6 against the spread and 4-6 overall when it scores more than 56 points.
UC Irvine vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- UC Irvine and its opponents have combined to go over Sunday’s over/under of 131.5 points twice this season.
- This season, nine of Duquesne’s games have ended with a score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Anteaters average 70.3 points per game against the Dukes’ 69.5, totaling 8.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 131.5.
- The 128.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.8 fewer than the 131.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Anteaters games is 134.2 points, 2.7 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates the average total points bet in Dukes’ games (138.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points).
UC Irvine Team Leaders
- Collin Welp: 14 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Austin Johnson: 5.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 2.4 BLK, 47.5 FG%
- Justin Hohn: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.2 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (10-for-23)
- JC Butler: 8.1 PTS, 50 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- DJ Davis: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 11.7 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 44.8 FG%, 14.8 3PT% (4-for-27)
- Leon Ayers III: 11.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.4 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (14-for-59)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 12.9 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (16-for-35)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 11.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Tyson Acuff: 5.7 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 48 3PT% (12-for-25)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.