The Omaha Mavericks (1-10, 0-0 Summit) host the Saint Thomas Tommies (5-6, 0-0 Summit) after losing four home games in a row. The Tommies are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, December 20, 2021. The over/under is set at 149 in the matchup.
St. Thomas vs. Omaha Predictions
St. Thomas vs. Omaha Betting Odds
|St. Thomas||-1.5||149 points|
St. Thomas vs. Omaha Betting Trends
- St. Thomas has put together a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tommies have yet to cover a spread when they are at least 1.5-point favorites (0-1).
- St. Thomas’ games have gone over the total five times out of nine chances this season.
- The 77.5 points per game the Tommies average are the same as the Mavericks give up.
- When St. Thomas puts up more than 80.5 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Omaha has covered (or pushed) in every game with a spread this season to put together a 10-0-0 ATS record.
- The Mavericks have a perfect 10-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Omaha’s games have hit the over six times out of 10 chances.
- The Mavericks’ 62.5 points per game are 8.7 fewer points than the 71.2 the Tommies give up.
- Omaha has put together a 0-2 ATS record and a 0-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71.2 points.
St. Thomas vs. Omaha Over/Under Trends
- Five St. Thomas games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 149 points.
- This season, three of Omaha’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 149 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 149 is 9.0 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Tommies (77.5 points per game) and the Mavericks (62.5 points per game).
- The 151.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.7 more than the 149 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Tommies games is 145.7 points, 3.3 fewer than the over/under of 149 points for this contest.
- Mavericks games have an over/under of 140.7 points this season, 8.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
St. Thomas Team Leaders
- Riley Miller: 17.9 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 46.1 3PT% (53-for-115)
- Anders Nelson: 16.4 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
- Parker Bjorklund: 14.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 62.7 FG%, 100.0 3PT% (2-for-2)
- Brooks Allen: 5.3 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- Burt Hedstrom: 5.7 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
Omaha Team Leaders
- Felix Lemetti: 9.0 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
- Kyle Luedtke: 9.0 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Darrius Hughes: 9.2 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Frankie Fidler: 6.6 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Marco Smith: 5.6 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.