The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (9-4, 0-0 Summit) are heavy favorites (-13) as they attempt to build on a seven-game home winning streak when they host the UMKC Kangaroos (5-5, 0-0 Summit) on Monday, December 20, 2021 at Frost Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 148.
South Dakota State vs. UMKC Predictions
South Dakota State vs. UMKC Betting Odds
|South Dakota State||-13||148 points|
South Dakota State vs. UMKC Betting Trends
- South Dakota State is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jackrabbits have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- This season, South Dakota State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Jackrabbits average 87.3 points per game, 27.0 more points than the 60.3 the Kangaroos give up.
- South Dakota State is 6-6 against the spread and 9-4 overall when scoring more than 60.3 points.
- UMKC has gone 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Kangaroos have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- This season, five of UMKC’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Kangaroos average 7.1 fewer points per game (69.7) than the Jackrabbits allow (76.8).
South Dakota State vs. UMKC Over/Under Trends
- This season, South Dakota State games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 148-point over/under 10 times.
- UMKC has not finished a game this season with a combined score over 148 points.
- The total for the game of 148 is 9.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jackrabbits (87.3 points per game) and the Kangaroos (69.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 137.1 points per game, 10.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jackrabbits have seen a 159.6 average over/under in their games this season, 11.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 18.7 points more than the average over/under in Kangaroos’ games this season (129.3 points).
South Dakota State Team Leaders
- Baylor Scheierman: 13.3 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.3 STL, 46.5 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (29-for-66)
- Doug Wilson: 14.2 PTS, 53.5 FG%
- Noah Freidel: 19.0 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (40-for-98)
- Alex Arians: 7.3 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 52.2 3PT% (12-for-23)
- Zeke Mayo: 7.9 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (16-for-39)
UMKC Team Leaders
- Josiah Allick: 11.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 8.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Evan Gilyard: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.0 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- Anderson Kopp: 10.8 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (26-for-54)
- Shemarri Allen: 5.2 PTS, 51.4 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.