The Arizona State Sun Devils (5-6) are 2.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the San Francisco Dons (10-0) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Desert Financial Arena. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
San Francisco vs. Arizona State Predictions
San Francisco vs. Arizona State Betting Odds
|San Francisco||-2.5||130.5 points|
San Francisco vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- San Francisco has put together a record of 3-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dons have an ATS record of 3-8 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, San Francisco’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The 77.6 points per game the Dons record are 10.8 more points than the Sun Devils give up (66.8).
- San Francisco has a 3-5 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when putting up more than 66.8 points.
- Arizona State has put together an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 5-0.
- This year, Arizona State’s games have hit the over four times out of 12 chances.
- The Sun Devils average only 0.2 more points per game (64.1) than the Dons give up to opponents (63.9).
- Arizona State is 2-4 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 63.9 points.
San Francisco vs. Arizona State Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of San Francisco’s 11 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Eight of Arizona State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 130.5 points this season.
- The Dons average 77.6 points per game against the Sun Devils’ 64.1, amounting to 11.2 points over the game’s over/under of 130.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.7 points per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Dons games is 142.4 points, 11.9 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.4 points separates the average total points bet in Sun Devils’ games (139.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (130.5 points).
San Francisco Team Leaders
- Jamaree Bouyea: 20.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 54.8 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (32-for-68)
- Yauhen Massalski: 13.7 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, 60.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Khalil Shabazz: 10.2 PTS, 2.2 STL, 35.0 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (18-for-65)
- Gabe Stefanini: 10.4 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Josh Kunen: 5.3 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.7 PTS, 8.0 REB, 51.6 FG%
- Marreon Jackson: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 28.3 FG%, 23.2 3PT% (13-for-56)
- DJ Horne: 13.1 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
- Alonzo Gaffney: 5.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 40.3 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Luther Muhammad: 6.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 29.9 FG%, 15.6 3PT% (7-for-45)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.