The San Diego Toreros (7-5) are favored (-7) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Long Beach State Beach (3-7) at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, December 20, 2021 at Jenny Craig Pavilion. The point total is set at 135.5 in the matchup.
San Diego vs. Long Beach State Predictions
San Diego vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
|San Diego||-7||135.5 points|
San Diego vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- San Diego has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Toreros have not covered a spread when they are at least 7-point favorites (0-2).
- This season, three of San Diego’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Toreros put up 67.3 points per game, 13.9 fewer points than the 81.2 the Beach allow.
- Long Beach State has gone 9-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Beach have a perfect 9-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Long Beach State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Beach’s 73.1 points per game are 14.4 more points than the 58.7 the Toreros allow.
- Long Beach State has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 3-5 overall record in games it scores more than 58.7 points.
San Diego vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of San Diego’s 10 games have gone over Monday’s total of 135.5 points.
- This season, seven games Long Beach State played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.4 points per game, 4.9 points more than the over/under of 135.5 for this matchup.
- The 139.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.4 more than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Toreros have seen a 134.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Beach’s games have a total points bet of 147.3 points this season, 11.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (21-for-47)
- Terrell Brown: 6.0 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 39.1 FG%
- Jase Townsend: 10.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Vladimir Pinchuk: 6.5 PTS, 57.1 FG%
- Joey Calcaterra: 9.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 16.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Jordan Roberts: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Colin Slater: 12.5 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
- Aboubacar Traore: 5.5 PTS, 65.8 FG%
- Jadon Jones: 6.2 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.