The South Dakota Coyotes (7-4, 0-0 Summit) host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (6-5, 0-0 Summit) after winning seven straight home games. The Golden Eagles are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, December 20, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 144 points.
Oral Roberts vs. South Dakota Predictions
Oral Roberts vs. South Dakota Betting Odds
|Oral Roberts||-2.5||144 points|
Oral Roberts vs. South Dakota Betting Trends
- Oral Roberts has gone 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Oral Roberts’ games have hit the over four times out of seven chances.
- The Golden Eagles put up 81.0 points per game, 14.3 more points than the 66.7 the Coyotes give up.
- When Oral Roberts totals more than 66.7 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- South Dakota is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Coyotes are 4-0 against the spread.
- Games involving South Dakota have hit the over six times out of nine chances this year.
- The Coyotes’ 72.7 points per game are 6.1 more points than the 66.6 the Golden Eagles allow.
- South Dakota has put together a 3-3 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
Oral Roberts vs. South Dakota Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Oral Roberts’ seven games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 144 points.
- In South Dakota’s nine games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 144.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.7 points per game, 9.7 points more than the point total of 144 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 10.7 fewer points than the 133.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Golden Eagles have seen a 149.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.7 points separates this game’s over/under (144 points) and the average total points bet in Coyotes’ games (138.3 points) this season.
Oral Roberts Team Leaders
- Max Abmas: 20.2 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (42-for-97)
- Francis Lacis: 8.2 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 46.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- DeShang Weaver: 11.8 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 52.0 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (21-for-48)
- Kareem Thompson: 6.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Carlos Jurgens: 6.5 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 13.2 3PT% (5-for-38)
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 13.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 13.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Xavier Fuller: 12.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 54.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Tasos Kamateros: 7.9 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (16-for-41)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.