The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-5) take on the Western Michigan Broncos (4-6) as heavy, 20.5-point favorites on Monday, December 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.
Notre Dame vs. Western Michigan Predictions
Notre Dame vs. Western Michigan Betting Odds
|Notre Dame||-20.5||141 points|
Notre Dame vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Notre Dame has registered a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 20.5-point favorites or more, the Fighting Irish have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Notre Dame’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- The 67.2 points per game the Fighting Irish average are 11.4 fewer points than the Broncos allow (78.6).
- Western Michigan has covered the spread five times this season (5-2-0).
- The Broncos have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Western Michigan’s games have hit the over six times out of eight chances.
- The Broncos average only 1.9 more points per game (67.8) than the Fighting Irish allow (65.9).
- Western Michigan is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Notre Dame vs. Western Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to score more than 141 points in a game just twice this season.
- This season, six games Western Michigan played finished with a combined score higher than 141 points.
- The Fighting Irish average 67.2 points per game against the Broncos’ 67.8, totaling 6.0 points under the matchup’s total of 141.
- The 144.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.5 more than the 141 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Fighting Irish games is 4.7 points fewer than the over/under of 141 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.0 point fewer than the average over/under in Broncos’ games this season (142.0 points).
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Paul Atkinson: 11.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 61.9 FG%
- Dane Goodwin: 14.3 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Nate Laszewski: 7.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 42.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Blake Wesley: 13.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Cormac Ryan: 7.8 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (9-for-36)
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 18.4 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (36-for-95)
- Mack Smith: 11.0 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Markeese Hastings: 8.7 PTS, 52.9 FG%
- Titus Wright: 4.7 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Mileek McMillan: 4.9 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.