The Miami Hurricanes (8-3) host the Stetson Hatters (4-6) at Watsco Center on Monday, December 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. There is no line set for the matchup. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
Miami vs. Stetson Predictions
Miami vs. Stetson Betting Odds
Miami vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- Miami is 3-8-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, seven of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 73.1 points per game the Hurricanes put up are 6.1 more points than the Hatters give up (67).
- When Miami puts up more than 67 points, it is 3-5 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Stetson has put together a 6-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- Stetson’s games have gone over the total three times out of eight chances this season.
- The Hatters’ 66.3 points per game are only 4.6 fewer points than the 70.9 the Hurricanes give up.
Miami vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Miami’s 11 games have gone over Monday’s total of 137.5 points.
- This season, just two Stetson games have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 137.5.
- The Hurricanes average 73.1 points per game against the Hatters’ 66.3, amounting to 1.9 points over the game’s over/under of 137.5.
- The 137.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.4 more than the 137.5 total in this contest.
- The Hurricanes have seen a 140 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Hatters’ games this season (139.9 points).
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.5 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Charlie Moore: 11 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Jordan Miller: 6.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Sam Waardenburg: 7 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Christiaan Jones: 11.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Rob Perry: 13.7 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Chase Johnston: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Josh Smith: 6.6 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 5.2 PTS, 5 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.