The Manhattan Jaspers (6-3) play the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (3-7) as 8.5-point favorites on Monday, December 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
Manhattan vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
Manhattan vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
Manhattan vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- Manhattan has compiled a 4-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Manhattan’s games have gone over the total five times out of eight chances this season.
- The Jaspers record 7.3 fewer points per game (71.6) than the Buccaneers give up (78.9).
- Charleston Southern is 8-0-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Buccaneers have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- Charleston Southern’s games have gone over the total five times out of eight chances this year.
- The Buccaneers put up just 4.3 more points per game (73.5) than the Jaspers give up (69.2).
- Charleston Southern has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
Manhattan vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- This season, Manhattan and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 142.5 points three times.
- In Charleston Southern’s eight games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 142.5.
- The Jaspers average 71.6 points per game against the Buccaneers’ 73.5, amounting to 2.6 points over the matchup’s over/under of 142.5.
- This game’s total is 5.6 fewer points than the 148.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Jaspers games is 130.3 points, 12.2 fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.9 points more than the average over/under in Buccaneers’ games this season (139.6 points).
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 12.6 PTS, 5.8 AST, 37.3 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Elijah Buchanan: 7.9 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Anthony Nelson: 10.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Warren Williams: 11.2 PTS, 61.3 FG%
- Josh Roberts: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 65.4 FG%
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 11 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Sean Price: 7.6 PTS, 2 STL, 58.5 FG%
- Kalib Clinton: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51 FG%
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
- Deontaye Buskey: 9 PTS, 33 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (15-for-59)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.