The Georgia Bulldogs (4-6) play the Western Carolina Catamounts (6-5) as heavy, 10-point favorites on Monday, December 20, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 144.5 in the matchup.
Georgia vs. Western Carolina Predictions
Georgia vs. Western Carolina Betting Odds
Georgia vs. Western Carolina Betting Trends
- Georgia has covered the spread seven times this season (7-3-1).
- The Bulldogs are winless against the spread when they are 10-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Georgia’s games have gone over the total five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 68.0 points per game the Bulldogs score are 7.0 fewer points than the Catamounts give up (75.0).
- When Georgia scores more than 75.0 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Western Carolina is 8-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Catamounts have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- This year, Western Carolina’s games have hit the over six times out of 12 chances.
- The Catamounts score an average of 76.1 points per game, 6.1 more points than the 70.0 the Bulldogs give up.
- Western Carolina has put together a 5-4 ATS record and a 5-4 overall record in games it scores more than 70.0 points.
Georgia vs. Western Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, Georgia and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under of 144.5 points three times.
- There have been 10 Western Carolina games that have ended with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.1 points per game, 0.4 points fewer than the point total of 144.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.5 fewer points than the 145 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 138.4 average over/under in their games this season, 6.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.0 points separates the average total points bet in Catamounts’ games (147.5 points) and this game’s over/under (144.5 points).
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 9.2 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 35.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.7 PTS, 65.8 FG%
- Jailyn Ingram: 9.6 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Kario Oquendo: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.6 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (7-for-34)
- Christian Wright: 6.3 PTS, 36.0 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
Western Carolina Team Leaders
- Nick Robinson: 14.7 PTS, 8.0 REB, 41.7 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (29-for-67)
- Vonterius Woolbright: 8.2 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Travion McCray: 10.4 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Joe Petrakis: 8.4 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Cam Bacote: 7.5 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.