The Drake Bulldogs (7-4) host the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-7) after winning three straight home games. The Bulldogs are double-digit favorites by 20 points in the contest, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021. The over/under is 143 in the matchup.
Drake vs. UT Martin Predictions
Drake vs. UT Martin Betting Odds
Drake vs. UT Martin Betting Trends
- Drake has gone 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 20-point favorites (0-2).
- Drake’s games have gone over the total six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 75.3 points per game the Bulldogs record are only 0.6 more points than the Skyhawks give up (74.7).
- Drake is 1-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when scoring more than 74.7 points.
- UT Martin has put together a 7-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 20-point underdogs or more, the Skyhawks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, five of UT Martin’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Skyhawks score an average of 72.1 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 67.9 the Bulldogs allow.
- UT Martin is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 67.9 points.
Drake vs. UT Martin Over/Under Trends
- Drake and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (143 points) eight times this season.
- Seven of UT Martin’s games ended with a combined score higher than 143 points this season.
- The Bulldogs average 75.3 points per game against the Skyhawks’ 72.1, amounting to 4.4 points over the game’s total of 143.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.6 points per game, 0.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 1.8 points fewer than the over/under of 143 points in this contest.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates the average total points bet in Skyhawks’ games (145.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (143 points).
Drake Team Leaders
- Tucker DeVries: 13.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
- Garrett Sturtz: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Tremell Murphy: 11.1 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.1 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- D.J. Wilkins: 9.2 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 18.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.3 BLK, 49.6 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- KK Curry: 13.0 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Chris Nix: 6.8 PTS, 55.1 FG%
- Koby Jeffries: 7.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54.9 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Mikel Henderson: 7.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.