The Citadel Bulldogs (6-3) are heavy favorites (-13.5) as they try to continue a four-game home win streak when they square off against the South Carolina State Bulldogs (5-8) on Monday, December 20, 2021 at McAlister Field House. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 152.5.
Citadel vs. South Carolina State Predictions
Citadel vs. South Carolina State Betting Odds
Citadel vs. South Carolina State Betting Trends
- Citadel has covered the spread five times over six games with a set spread.
- Citadel’s games have gone over the total twice out of six chances this season.
- The Citadel Bulldogs average 85.6 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 77.9 the South Carolina State Bulldogs allow.
- Citadel has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 77.9 points.
- South Carolina State has covered the spread 11 times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The South Carolina State Bulldogs are 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- South Carolina State’s games have gone over the total six times out of 11 chances this year.
- The South Carolina State Bulldogs put up an average of 73.5 points per game, only 3.2 more points than the 70.3 the Citadel Bulldogs give up.
- South Carolina State is 2-2-1 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
Citadel vs. South Carolina State Over/Under Trends
- Citadel and its opponents have combined to score more than 152.5 points in a game twice this season.
- In South Carolina State’s 11 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 152.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 152.5 is 6.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Citadel Bulldogs (85.6 points per game) and the South Carolina State Bulldogs (73.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 148.2 points per game, 4.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Citadel Bulldogs have seen a 154 average over/under in their games this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.3 points separates this game’s over/under (152.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (146.2 points) this season.
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 19.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Stephen Clark: 10 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 62.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
- Jason Roche: 14.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (35-for-80)
- Tyler Moffe: 10.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Brent Davis: 9.4 PTS, 45 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
South Carolina State Team Leaders
- Antonio Madlock: 10.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.8 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Cam Jones: 11.3 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Jemal Davis: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 37.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Edward Oliver-Hampton: 8.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Deaquan Williams: 7.2 PTS, 45.1 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.