The Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (5-5) are heavy underdogs (+13.5) for an attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte 49ers (5-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, December 20, 2021 at Dale F. Halton Arena. The point total is 132.5 in the matchup.
Charlotte vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Predictions
Charlotte vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Odds
Charlotte vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Trends
- Charlotte has registered a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have not covered a spread when they are at least 13.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, eight of Charlotte’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 49ers score 6.6 more points per game (70.9) than the Hawks allow (64.3).
- When Charlotte scores more than 64.3 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-0-0).
- In games they have played as 13.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have a perfect ATS record of 6-0.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of seven chances this season.
- The Hawks’ 72.3 points per game are just 2.7 fewer points than the 75 the 49ers allow.
Charlotte vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Over/Under Trends
- Nine Charlotte games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 132.5 points.
- There have been five Maryland-Eastern Shore games that have finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.2 points per game, 10.7 points more than the total of 132.5 for this game.
- The 139.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.8 more than the 132.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for 49ers games is 133 points, 0.5 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (132.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (131 points) this season.
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 20.1 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Aly Khalifa: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 51.4 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Clyde Trapp: 10.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Austin Butler: 11.6 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Robert Braswell: 8.2 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 10 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 56.5 FG%
- Dom London: 10.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Zion Styles: 11.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Kevon Voyles: 7.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.