The No. 1 Baylor Bears (10-0) host the Alcorn State Braves (1-9) after winning six home games in a row. The Bears are heavy favorites by 33.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, December 20, 2021. The over/under is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
Baylor vs. Alcorn State Predictions
Baylor vs. Alcorn State Betting Odds
Baylor vs. Alcorn State Betting Trends
- Baylor is 7-2-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 33.5-point favorites.
- Baylor games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Bears score 6.1 more points per game (80.7) than the Braves give up (74.6).
- When Baylor scores more than 74.6 points, it is 6-1-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- Alcorn State is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- The Braves are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 33.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of Alcorn State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Braves’ 60.2 points per game are just 4.5 more points than the 55.7 the Bears give up.
- When it scores more than 55.7 points, Alcorn State is 7-2 against the spread and 1-8 overall.
Baylor vs. Alcorn State Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Baylor’s 10 games have gone over Monday’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- There have been five Alcorn State games that have ended with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- The Bears average 80.7 points per game against the Braves’ 60.2, totaling 5.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 135.5.
- The 130.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.2 fewer than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- The Bears have seen a 139.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Braves’ games this season (137.2 points).
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 11.2 PTS, 6 AST, 2.2 STL, 38.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Matthew Mayer: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Kendall Brown: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 71.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua: 8.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 66 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Jeremy Sochan: 8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
Alcorn State Team Leaders
- Lenell Henry: 7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 34.2 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
- Justin Thomas: 5.8 PTS, 2 STL, 33.3 FG%
- Byron Joshua: 6.9 PTS, 31.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Dontrell McQuarter: 6.9 PTS, 51.9 FG%
- Darius Agnew: 7.1 PTS, 43.6 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.