The Fairfield Stags (8-3) are 6-point underdogs as they look to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the UMass Minutemen (6-5) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at William D. Mullins Center. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET.
UMass vs. Fairfield Predictions
UMass vs. Fairfield Betting Odds
UMass vs. Fairfield Betting Trends
- UMass has put together a record of 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Minutemen are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, seven of UMass’ games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The 79.8 points per game the Minutemen score are 14.3 more points than the Stags give up (65.5).
- UMass has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when putting up more than 65.5 points.
- Fairfield has put together a record of 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Stags are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Games involving Fairfield have hit the over five times out of nine chances this season.
- The Stags score just 2.0 fewer points per game (76.5) than the Minutemen give up (78.5).
- Fairfield is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 78.5 points.
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 15.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Trent Buttrick: 12.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Rich Kelly: 12.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (26-for-55)
- CJ Kelly: 13.3 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 52.8 3PT% (28-for-53)
- T.J. Weeks: 9.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Taj Benning: 11.7 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Supreme Cook: 9.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 59.7 FG%
- Jake Wojcik: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.6 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
- Caleb Green: 7.6 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Jesus Cruz: 8.1 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.