The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (6-4) take on the Sacred Heart Pioneers (4-7) as 5.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under is 140.5 in the matchup.
UMass-Lowell vs. Sacred Heart Predictions
UMass-Lowell vs. Sacred Heart Betting Odds
UMass-Lowell vs. Sacred Heart Betting Trends
- UMass-Lowell has covered the spread seven times this season (7-1-0).
- The River Hawks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- UMass-Lowell games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of eight chances this season.
- The 72 points per game the River Hawks average are the same as the Pioneers give up.
- UMass-Lowell has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when scoring more than 72.9 points.
- Sacred Heart is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Pioneers have an ATS record of 5-0.
- Sacred Heart games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of nine chances this year.
- The Pioneers score 9.6 more points per game (73) than the River Hawks give up to opponents (63.4).
- Sacred Heart is 4-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 63.4 points.
UMass-Lowell vs. Sacred Heart Over/Under Trends
- UMass-Lowell and its opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in a game just once this season.
- This season, six of Sacred Heart’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The total for the game of 140.5 is 4.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the River Hawks (72 points per game) and the Pioneers (73 points per game).
- This game’s total is 4.2 fewer points than the 136.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in River Hawks games is 5.2 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates the average total points bet in Pioneers’ games (141.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (140.5 points).
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Everette Hammond: 11.6 PTS, 2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Max Brooks: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 63.5 FG%
- Justin Faison: 9.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Kalil Thomas: 9.4 PTS, 43 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Allin Blunt: 9.4 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
Sacred Heart Team Leaders
- Tyler Thomas: 20.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (28-for-80)
- Nico Galette: 9.2 PTS, 8.8 REB, 43.9 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Bryce Johnson: 5.9 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Alex Watson: 9.4 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Aaron Clarke: 15.4 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.