The UIC Flames (3-7) are 8-point favorites as they attempt to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Northern Illinois Huskies (3-6) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Credit Union 1 Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5 points.
UIC vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
UIC vs. Northern Illinois Betting Odds
UIC vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- UIC has put together a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- UIC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Flames record 68.4 points per game, only 0.7 more points than the 67.7 the Huskies allow.
- When UIC scores more than 67.7 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Northern Illinois is 10-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Games involving Northern Illinois have hit the over three times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Huskies put up 13.7 fewer points per game (56.3) than the Flames allow their opponents to score (70.0).
UIC vs. Northern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- UIC and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (129.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, four of Northern Illinois’ games have ended with a score higher than 129.5 points.
- The Flames average 68.4 points per game against the Huskies’ 56.3, totaling 4.8 points under the matchup’s point total of 129.5.
- This game’s total is 8.2 fewer points than the 137.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Flames have seen a 136.8 average over/under in their games this season, 7.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Huskies’ games have a total points bet of 133.6 points this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 16.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.6 STL, 43.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Kevin Johnson: 10.8 PTS, 6.0 AST, 41.5 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Zion Griffin: 11.7 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Jalen Warren: 8.5 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Michael Diggins: 6.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 47.5 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
Northern Illinois Team Leaders
- Trendon Hankerson: 11.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 35.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Keshawn Williams: 12.7 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Anthony Crump: 4.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Kaleb Thornton: 6.4 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
- Chinedu Kingsley Okanu: 4.0 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 33.3 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.