The UCSB Gauchos (5-4) host the Florida A&M Rattlers (2-8) at Thunderdome-UC Santa Barbara Events Center on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. There is no line set for the game. The over/under for the matchup is 134.5.
UCSB vs. Florida A&M Predictions
UCSB vs. Florida A&M Betting Odds
UCSB vs. Florida A&M Betting Trends
- UCSB is 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- UCSB games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of seven chances this season.
- The Gauchos average 8.4 more points per game (79.6) than the Rattlers allow (71.2).
- UCSB has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when putting up more than 71.2 points.
- Florida A&M is 8-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Florida A&M have hit the over three times out of eight chances this year.
- The Rattlers’ 62.6 points per game are 5.8 fewer points than the 68.4 the Gauchos allow.
UCSB vs. Florida A&M Over/Under Trends
- UCSB and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, three of Florida A&M’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.2 points per game, 7.7 points more than the over/under of 134.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.6 points per game, 5.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Gauchos games is 134.8 points, 0.3 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points more than the average over/under in Rattlers’ games this season (132.4 points).
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 17.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 61.2 FG%, 54.5 3PT% (6-for-11)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 10.3 PTS, 57.1 FG%
- Miles Norris: 8.7 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Calvin Wishart: 8.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.4 FG%, 52.4 3PT% (11-for-21)
- Ajay Mitchell: 6.2 PTS, 5.0 AST, 59.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 19.5 PTS, 2.6 STL, 47.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (9-for-21)
- Bryce Moragne: 7.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 2.4 STL, 39.0 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.8 PTS, 47.1 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 7.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 29.6 FG%, 20.4 3PT% (10-for-49)
- Jalen Speer: 9.6 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.