The UC Riverside Highlanders (6-4) are heavy favorites (-13.5) as they try to continue a four-game home win streak when they square off against the Sacramento State Hornets (4-5) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at UCR Student Recreation Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET.
UC Riverside vs. Sacramento State Predictions
UC Riverside vs. Sacramento State Betting Odds
UC Riverside vs. Sacramento State Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has put together a record of 6-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving UC Riverside have hit the over twice out of eight chances this season.
- The Highlanders score 64.5 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than the 70.0 the Hornets allow.
- Sacramento State is 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of Sacramento State’s games have gone over the point total out of seven chances.
- The Hornets put up an average of 64.9 points per game, 5.2 more points than the 59.7 the Highlanders give up.
- Sacramento State has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 59.7 points.
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 12.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Callum McRae: 8.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 51.4 FG%
- J.P. Moorman II: 10.7 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Flynn Cameron: 11.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (26-for-59)
- Dominick Pickett: 7.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.3 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 16.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.6 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Zach Chappell: 8.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 31.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Jonathan Komagum: 5.3 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 45.2 FG%
- Cameron Wilbon: 7.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- William FitzPatrick: 8.6 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.