The Stanford Cardinal (6-3) are 9.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the No. 17 Texas Longhorns (7-2) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Maples Pavilion. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.5.
Texas vs. Stanford Predictions
Texas vs. Stanford Betting Odds
Texas vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- Texas has covered the spread five times this season (5-3-0).
- The Longhorns are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Texas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of eight chances this season.
- The 73.2 points per game the Longhorns score are only 2.3 more points than the Cardinal allow (70.9).
- When Texas puts up more than 70.9 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Stanford has put together a record of 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Cardinal have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Stanford’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Cardinal’s 72.0 points per game are 18.4 more points than the 53.6 the Longhorns allow to opponents.
- Stanford has put together a 2-5-1 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 53.6 points.
Texas vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- Four Texas games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Eight of Stanford’s games ended with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 129.5 is 15.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Longhorns (73.2 points per game) and the Cardinal (72.0 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 124.5 points per game, 5.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Longhorns games is 139.2 points, 9.7 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Cardinal’s games this season (134.7 points).
Texas Team Leaders
- Timmy Allen: 13.1 PTS, 57.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Tre Mitchell: 11.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Andrew Jones: 8.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Courtney Ramey: 9.6 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
- Marcus Carr: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 12.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Jaiden Delaire: 12.6 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Spencer Jones: 6.4 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Maxime Raynaud: 6.0 PTS, 57.9 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (4-for-8)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.