The SMU Mustangs (8-3) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the New Mexico Lobos (6-5) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Dreamstyle Arena. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET.
SMU vs. New Mexico Predictions
SMU vs. New Mexico Betting Odds
SMU vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- SMU has covered the spread five times this season (5-8-0).
- The Mustangs are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- SMU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Mustangs record just 0.4 more points per game (78.2) than the Lobos allow (77.8).
- When SMU puts up more than 77.8 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- New Mexico is 6-3-1 against the spread this year.
- The Lobos are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- New Mexico games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Lobos score 13.0 more points per game (81.3) than the Mustangs give up (68.3).
- New Mexico has put together a 6-2-1 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
SMU Team Leaders
- Kendric Davis: 20.2 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.0 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (26-for-61)
- Marcus Weathers: 10.2 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
- Emmanuel Bandoumel: 10.6 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
- Zach Nutall: 9.3 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Michael Weathers: 6.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 37.1 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (4-for-10)
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 15.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 18.3 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Gethro Muscadin: 9.8 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 49.4 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Javonte Johnson: 9.5 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (17-for-35)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 7.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 41.8 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.