The Montana Grizzlies (8-4) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Santa Clara Broncos (8-5) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Leavey Center as big, 10.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET.
Santa Clara vs. Montana Predictions
Santa Clara vs. Montana Betting Odds
Santa Clara vs. Montana Betting Trends
- Santa Clara is 4-8-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Broncos have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Santa Clara have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Broncos average 15.7 more points per game (76.1) than the Grizzlies give up (60.4).
- When Santa Clara totals more than 60.4 points, it is 4-4-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Montana is 8-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Grizzlies have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of Montana’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Grizzlies’ 74.0 points per game are 5.0 more points than the 69.0 the Broncos give up.
- Montana has put together a 2-1-1 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.0 points.
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Jalen Williams: 19.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 54.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- Keshawn Justice: 14.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 44.3 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (35-for-81)
- Parker Braun: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 59.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- PJ Pipes: 10.5 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Josip Vrankic: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 59.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
Montana Team Leaders
- Josh Bannan: 12.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
- Cameron Parker: 8.2 PTS, 6.5 AST, 57.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Robby Beasley III: 9.8 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Derrick Carter-Hollinger: 7.1 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (10-for-20)
- Brandon Whitney: 9.9 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.