The Richmond Spiders (7-4) will try to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Old Dominion Monarchs (5-6) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Robins Center as big, 12.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET.
Richmond vs. Old Dominion Predictions
Richmond vs. Old Dominion Betting Odds
Richmond vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Richmond has covered the spread six times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Spiders are winless against the spread when they have played as 12.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Richmond have hit the over six times this season.
- The 75.3 points per game the Spiders record are 11.2 more points than the Monarchs give up (64.1).
- When Richmond scores more than 64.1 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- Old Dominion has covered the spread six times in 10 games with a set spread.
- Old Dominion games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Monarchs put up 8.7 fewer points per game (63.2) than the Spiders give up (71.9).
- Old Dominion is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 71.9 points.
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.1 PTS, 5.8 AST, 3.3 STL, 37.0 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
- Tyler Burton: 18.2 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (27-for-59)
- Grant Golden: 15.8 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Nathan Cayo: 7.6 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.7 PTS, 31.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.8 BLK, 60.0 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 9.6 PTS, 2.1 STL, 36.4 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Mekhi Long: 8.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.5 BLK, 36.0 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (3-for-15)
- C.J. Keyser: 13.3 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Austin Trice: 7.5 PTS, 53.6 FG%
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.