The Washington Football Team (6-7) are 6.5-point underdogs in a road NFC East matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles (6-7) on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at Lincoln Financial Field. The point total is 42.
Eagles vs. Washington Predictions
Eagles Vs. Washington Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Eagles and Washington: Last Three Games
- Philadelphia is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Eagles games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The Eagles’ past three outings have ended with an average of 43.7 points scored. That’s 1.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Washington is 2-1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in its last three contests.
- The Football Team and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The past three Football Team games averaged 5.3 more points (47.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
Eagles and Washington: Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-6-0).
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Eagles are 3-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- Philadelphia has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -267 or shorter.
- The Eagles have a 72.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Washington has registered a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Football Team have an ATS record of 1-3.
- This season, five of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Football Team have won four of the 10 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington has a record of 1-4 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +219 on the moneyline.
- Nine Philadelphia games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 42 points.
- Eight of Washington’s games ended with a combined score higher than 42 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 42 is 4.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (25.9 points per game) and the Football Team (20.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 47.3 points per game, 5.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles have seen a 47.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.5 points separates the average total points bet in Football Team’s games (46.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (42 points).
Eagles Players to Watch
- Jalen Hurts is seventh overall among all players and sixth among all quarterbacks with 254.9 fantasy points (19.6 per game).
- Devonta Smith has collected 92.1 fantasy points this year (7.1 per game), good enough to place him 95th overall and 32nd among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Dallas Goedert is 108th overall and sixth among tight ends after scoring 83.6 fantasy points (averaging 6.4 per game) so far this season.
- Kenneth Gainwell is the 131st-ranked fantasy player — and the 41st-ranked running back — with 76.7 fantasy points. He averages 5.9 fantasy points per game.
Washington Players to Watch
- So far this season, Antonio Gibson is 48th overall among all players and 14th among all running backs with 143.7 fantasy points (11.1 per game).
- Terry McLaurin has recorded total 112.0 fantasy points this year (8.6 per game), which make him the 22nd-ranked receiver and the 77th-ranked player overall.
- J.D. McKissic is 33rd among running backs and 105th overall with 84.9 fantasy points (averaging 6.5 per game) so far this season.
- DeAndre Carter has put together the 174th-ranked fantasy season (62nd among receivers) with 56.4 fantasy points, averaging 4.3 per game.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.